Inclusions & Exclusions
- 2 Internal Flights (Washington – Niagara – Orlando).
- Allowance of 2 baggage (23kgs each) in Internal Flights.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Transfers and sightseeing as per Itinerary with Entrance Fees.
- Tips to coach driver & tour guide
- Overseas Mediclaim Policy ( up to 60 Years 0nly) for duration of the tour.
- Tips to coach driver & tour guide.
- Services of Verma Travel's Tour Manager
- International Airfare.
- USA & Canada Visa Charges.
- Premium Seat Charges.
- Any item of personal nature such as laundry, hotel room’s mini bar items & pay channels, mineral water, food and drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in effect prior to the tour departure.
- Any item not specifically mentioned under “Tour Inclusions”.
- GST @ 4.50%
- You must have valid USA and Canada Visa. The cost of these Visa is not included in your tour price. It is not mandatory to do this Visa through Verma Travel's Tours. But Verma Travel's Tours can help you in applying for both the Visas. You will have to attend this interview at your own cost.
- Hotels/Itinerary/Route are subject to change without notice.
- Please note, in case the mentioned hotel is not available during the final book ing than hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout USA such as Air Show, the Motor Show, etc. the hotels may be blocked out more than 1 year in advance. In view to this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered/amended.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
- Original Passport valid for at least six months till the time of arriving back.
- Passport must be in good condition , damaged & mutilated passports are not valid.
- Must have at least 4 blank pages for Visa & Immigration.
Upon arrival at New York you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to hotel. Check- in at the hotel begins at 1500 hrs. Evening free at leisure. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. After dinner enjoy ‘Times square by night’. Overnight at New York.
Orientation tour of New City Tour which includes Ground Zero Museum, One World Observatory, Theatre district, Wall Street, Central Park, and Statue of Liberty. Enjoy the thrilling Beast Ride. See the United Nation Global Headquarters & the Trump Tower. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at New York.
NEW YORK – WASHINGTON D.C.
Drive to the capital city Washington D.C. On arrival visit one of the most popular museums in the world - the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Enjoy exciting guided city tour of this historic and beautiful city which includes Capitol Gardens, Capitol Building, Photo stop at White House, Korean, Vietnam and Lincoln memorials, Supreme Court Building, the beautiful WW2 memorial & the FBI Building. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Washington D.C.
WASHINGTON D.C. – NIAGARA FALLS
Proceed to airport to board flight for Buffalo. Arrive and proceed to Niagara Falls (American Side). In the evening witness the gigantic Horse Shoe Falls, American Falls & Bridal Veil Falls. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Niagara.
NIAGARA FALLS - TORONTO - NIAGARA FALLS x
Enjoy Maid of the Mist Ride at Niagara Falls & later proceed to Toronto to visit CN Tower followed by the latest attraction RIPLEY’S AQUARIUM OF CANADA. Thereafter orientation tour which includes Sky Dome, University of Toronto, Harbour Front & Eaton Centre. Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Niagara.z
NIAGARA FALLS – ORLANDO
Proceed to airport to board flight for Orlando. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Enjoy dinner & Overnight at Orlando.
ORLANDO – EPCOT CENTRE
Enjoy a day of fun at the Epcot Centre, Disney’s celebration of science and technology split into two distinct worlds’ - Future World and the World Showcase. Experience the excitement of tomorrow with the international cultures of today. In the evening, witness a spectacular laser show which is a mesmerizing combination of music, lights and fountains. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Orlando.
ORLANDO – MAGIC KINGDOM
Spend the day in Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom and relive fond memories as you encounter the Disney characters. Magic Kingdom, is the first of four themes parks built at the Walt Disney World Resort. Take a family snapshot with Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Chip n Dale. This eventful day comes to an end with Disney characters in dazzling, illuminated costumes, followed by a spectacular display of fireworks. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Orlando.
ORLANDO - SEA WORLD
Spend the day at Sea World. Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Orlando.
Fly back home. End your tour with happy memories.
ARRIVE NEW YORK