Inclusions & Exclusions
- 06 Nights / 07 Days hotel accomodation as given above.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner by Kitchen staff(PURE VEG)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Bus.
- Service of Tour Manager
- Air / Train Fares
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc.
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- 9 % Service Tax Extra
- Christmas & New Year Suppliment Extra
- At the time of booking bring Birth Certificate of child traveling below 5 yrs.
- Book your railway tickets by yourself or contact our railway agent, for more information about train contact us. Book your air tickets early to get early bird discount available on internet. Verma Travels will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
- (06 Nights / 07 Days from Cochin Before booking the tour please read instructions and facilities carefully.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
Welcome to Kerala, God's Own Country. Kerala is one of the ten 'Paradises Found' by the National Geographic Traveler, for its diverse geography and overwhelming greenery. It is a land much acclaimed for the contemporary nature of its cultural ethos, and much appreciated for the soothing, rejuvenating paradise that it is.
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil streches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monument
Arrive Ernakulam (Cochin) station / airport and transfer at your own to Hotel at 12.00 noon, After lunch 3 PM proceed to visit Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Night halt at Cochin.
Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar (5-6 hrs. journeys), en route visit the Cheyapara waterfallsand continue towards Munnar, After Lunch visit Metupatty Dam for Speed Boating & Coconut Water (at our cost) and Hydel Park, night halt at Munnar.
After breakfast visit Rajmala view point the highest point of Kerala. After lunch the day is free to explore the natural beauty of Munnar. OR Spa & Massage (at your Coast) Night halt at Munnar. (Note :Munnar - Eravikulam National Park Closed for 2 Months in a year due to the calving season, in this period we Visit to Tea Museum.)
Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady (5 hrs. journey), en route visit the Tea Gardens of Munnar. Arrive Thekkady and check-in at hotel. In the evening take a guided Spice Plantation tourand Kerala Traditional Kathakali show (at our Cost).Night halt at Thekkady.
Thekkady – Alleppey
After breakfast free time for boating at Periyar Lake OR Jeep Safari (at your own cost) / shopping etc. After lunch proceed to Alleppey, en route Tea or Coffey & Dosa at Aryaas Veg. Hotel - Ponkunnam (at our Cost) (6 to 7 hrs. journey). Night halt at Alleppey.
Morning free to enjoy resort facilities. After lunch enjoy Kerala Famous Back Water Ride for 3 hrs with Coconut water. Night halt at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Cochin
After breakfast 08.30 AM transfer to Cochinrailway station / Airport by Verma Travels to board your train/Flight for Mumbai with memorable experience of the tour conducted by Verma Travels. Rest Passengers departing by Air/Rail has to transfer to at their own expense.