Inclusions & Exclusions
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner by Kitchen staff. (PURE VEG)
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Bus/ Car.
- Service of Tour Manager.
- Air / Train Fares
- Any Kind Of Personal Expenses like Drinks, Phone Calls, Laundry, Etc
- Any other item not specified in cost includes
- 9 % Tax Extra. (Tax Subject to change as per Govt.Regulation)
- We will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
Easy CancellationBut we actually don’t want you to see this - We believe you deserve holidays..
If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges.
commencement of the tour Cancellation charges as
% of total tour cost
- 30 days prior Deposit Amount
- 29 to 15 days prior 25% Amount
- 14 to 10 days prior 50% Amount
- 9 days prior 100% Amount
JAMMU N KASHMIR
Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth. The state of Jammu and Kashmir is rightly called 'Paradise'. Choose the best Kashmir Tour Packages with us